Dear Team,

I need one query to helped by our team,for example: one named 'A'employee pf contribution 10 months had been paid in other "B'employee account,while reaching PF office they had asked to copy both of the employees contribution of A & B details to merge to A's PF contribution from 'B' contributed amount and asked not to pay PF for three month to B's account,
but till now amount has not been revert back to A's account,kindly suggest what to do

From India, Chennai
Partner - Risk Management
Doctor Siva Global Hr
General Manager - Hr & Admin
Assistant Professor

Dear Colleague,
Kindly visit the EPFO and meet the Assistant Commissioner of PF - Accounts and submit all documents relevant. He will check and pass an order internally and then the EDP of the EPFO will make corrections. It is better to visit personally as letters will take longer time.

From India, Chennai
Thanks Sir for your valuable suggestion.
From India, Chennai

I request you to clarify the doubts related to EPF calculation,

One of the company is calculating and Deducted employee contribution of PF amount as following

Basic + DA + Special Allowance + Children Education Allowance = 4500+9400+500+200= 14600 * 12 % = 1752

Is it Correct ? Kindly clarify .
Thank you so much.

From India, Ramanathapuram
PF needs to be contributed on basic, da and all allowances other than HRA and Overtime. Only special allowances give to a specific team for reimbursement of expense connected to the work, and not given in general to all employees, may be excluded from the computation
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server