How to get EPS Certificate from previous employers, I have been worked with 3 different companies since 1988
From India, Mumbai
Doctor Siva Global Hr

Dear Colleague,
The certificate under EPS is called "Scheme Certificate" which is not issued by the Employer. The said certificate is issued by the Employees Provident Fund Organization directly based on the data available in the EPF Member. In your case you need to apply for transferring all your accumulations / service to your last employer and then you have to apply for Scheme Certificate with the help of Last employer for which there are process/ Forms available. You may apply on line also for which you need support of any of your HR or last employer. Kindly approach your last employer for support. Or Visit your nearest PF Office with your UAN number and take help from the PF Enforcement Officer who will guide you.

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server