QUIZ ON LABOUR LAWS - AN ENGAGING ACTIVITY FOR EVERY HR MANAGER
The correct answer will be published after three days time.
1. As per the act what is the minimum number of days an employee must have worked in an establishment to be eligible for bonus
a. 240 working days b. 30 working days c. 120 working days d. 365 working days
2. On what grounds an employee will be disqualified from getting bonus
b. Riotous or violent behaviour while on the premises
c. Theft, misappropriation or sabotage of any property of the establishment
d. All of the above
3. What is the maximum licencing period for which fees to be paid for licensing process under factories act
a. 5 years b. 1 year c. 3 years d. 7 years
4. Choose the correct option that states the type of leave facilities for a worker mentioned in the factories act
a. Maternity leave b. Casual leave c. Annual leave with wages d. National & Festival Holidays
5. Which of the following diseases is not mentioned in the section 89 of factories act
a. Anthrax b. Asbestosis c. Phosphorus d. Pneumonia
6. How many hours in a week can an adult work as per factories act
a. 9 hours b. 56 hours c. 34 hours d. 48 hours
7. In any factory or industrial establishment where less than 1000 employees are employed the wages shall be paid before the expiry of the day.
a. 10th day b. 2nd day c. 7th day d. None of the above
8. Industrial employment standing orders act is applicable in every industrial establishment where workmen are employed.
a. 200 b. 150 c. 100 d. 50
9. How much compensation does the workman deserve at the time of retrenchment
a. Equivalent to 15 days average pay b. 6 months c. Equivalent to 30 days average pay d. None of the above
10. What should be the percentage of protected workmen of the total number of workmen employed in any establishment
a. 1 percent b. 5 percent c. 10 percent d. 15 percent
29th June 2021 From India, New Delhi
Dear all Thanks for your support
1st July 2021 From India, New Delhi
1 b 2d 3a 4c 5b 6d 7c 8c 9a 10a
1st July 2021 From India, Chennai If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.