In my previous employment, I was part of that organization for 3months, and I did my job very well. In that organization, the probation period was mentioned about 4 months. Since due to family circumstances, I had quit my job within 3 months. But hr of that company told me, they were not able to provide me my experience letter. They only gave me my relieving letter. Now, I joined a new organization and in the background verification, they were asking me about my experience letter. Otherwise, they will not able to complete my background verification procedure. What should I do now? Please help me.
From India, Pune

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management

The earlier organisation's policy of not providing experience certificate for service up to three months is understandable and explainable to others. Since you have an appointment and relieving orders the short tenure in earlier organisation is proved.
From India, Mumbai
Better you reply in writing to your present employer about the policy of the previous organization not to issue experience certificate for a service of just three months or exit before completion of probation as the case be. Like Mr.KK!HR said there is no necessity for an experience certificate when you have the appointment order, pay slips or bank statement and relieving order. How can a candidate be responsible for a certificate which was not at all issued? At times some people in the BGV agency if any or in the HR department would act so mechanically in their excess of enthusiasm just counting the documents prescribed rather than their intended purpose.
From India, Salem
Please draft a mail to the current employer and explain that your previous employer is saying that they cant provide the experience letter as they have provided the reliving letter and attached appointment letter, payslip and bank statement offer letter and give the reference mail Id and contact no. of HR ( previous employer).

Hope HR will understand and will process for BGV.

With Regards,
Divya V
Manager HR

From India, Noida
I may add, positively, it would help you. You may send a letter(not an eMail) to your erstwhile employer requesting them to issue an Experience letter. I expect that they will issue if possible or if it's not in their policy atleast they should write explaining reasons for not issuing such an EL which might help you to convince your Present Employer. You may also produce a copy of your request letter to support your action taken.
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server