What is building stability certificate form 2 rule3 (3)? On which department we get this certificate. it is necessary.
From India, Noida
As far as my knowledge goes, in my past tenure, we had hired a building architect who had carried out this exercise for us and issued a certificate for one of our buildings in my previous office. He was a private architect, not sure if you could get someone from the Government side.
From India, Chennai
Any competent authority (third party) can issue a stability certificate subject to prior approval of the drawings (layout plan) of the proposed building. NIHAR.
From India, Bina
The stability certificate is obtained from architect and chartered engineer, who will give it based on the structural safety and use of the building. If it is a factory, the chartered engineer must be registered with the Department of Factory (or Department of Industrial Health & Safety). In case of an Office, the person should be registered with the Municipal Authorities.

If in doubt, ask the Chief Inspector of Factories for the list of 'Competent Persons'

Under Factories Act, the stability certificate is valid for 5 years. You need a new certificate in case of any addition or alteration of the building or in case of a significant change in usage (eg installing a new machinery)

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server