My company is not paying pf amount for 6 months.. what should i do??
From India, Kozhikode
If your PF contribution is deducted by the employer for the last six months & the same is not deposited with EPFO then made a written complaint with EPFO for n/a. Regards, R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server