Greeting seniors! I am working for solvent plants (Neem, Biopesticide, Bio Fertiliser), frozen muter plant, and food plant. recently i have joined this organisation. dear senior I want to know which type of minimum wage (engg or non-engg) will be applicable. or where we can get this information.
From India, Chennai
For frozen packed food, it is probably FMCG.
From India, Vadodara
you need to check the notification of minimum wages notified by the state government (changes every 6 months)
go through the various catagories and see which one is most suited to you.
However, Engineering Plants are only those which make machinery or provide pure engineering products. So that would not apply to you.

From India, Mumbai
I think if there is solvent extraction activity which will be considered as manufacturing process as mentioned in the Schedule employment, hence the Minimum Wages for manufacturing process activity will be applicable. pls check with your technical person and also the local Authority/
Government Notification. It is also changed periodically, either yearly or half yearly as per the provisions of the Act.
Different amount of Minimum Wages are fixed for the scheduled employment based on its carrying out various different processes/activities mentioned in the Schedule for each Processes and or activities for its applicability.

From India, Ahmedabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server