In case of death of an employee and his/her legal spouse with minor kid left behind, please clarify, to whom the employer should handover the death-cum-Retirement Gratuity claims (no nomination) and other benefit amounts? And the list of legal documents to be collected from them?
Please advise.

From India, Bengaluru

Can you elaborate the case about this, for the information of our Forum members?
From India, Aizawl
Gratuity can be deposited with the Controlling Authority under the Payment of Gratuity Act 1972 which is generally the Assistant Labour Commissioner/Deputy Labour Commissioner or the region. Regarding other dues, please elaborate your query
S. K. Mittal

From India, Faridabad
Whether the deceased was a Central or State Govt employee?
From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server