Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
Bhartiya AkhilDear BR Srinivasan ji,
You need to refer Rules framed by your State Government and confirm the following registers, notices and returns etc. for your construction site under various applicable Labour Laws.
1. Muster roll / Wage register
2. Register of Contractors under CLRA Act
3. Register of Building Workers under BOCW Act
4. Health Register under BOCW Act
5. Register of deduction under POW / CLRA / BOCW Act
6. Register of fines under POW / CLRA / BOCW Act
7. Register of Advances under POW / CLRA / BOCW Act
8. Overtime Register under POW / CLRA / BOCW Act
9. Equal Remuneration Register D under Equal Remuneration Act
10.Accident Register BOCW / ESIC Act
11.Leave Card / Leave Book under Shop Act
12.Bonus Register A under Bonus Act
13.Bonus Register B under Bonus Act
14.Bonus Register C under Bonus Act
15.Visit Book under various applicable Laws
16.Notice of Holidays under Shop Act / CLRA / BOCW Act
17.Notice showing rates of wages, working hours etc. under PoW / MWA /CLRA / BOCW Act
18.Notice of commencement of work under CLRA / BOCW Act
19.Notice of completion of work under CLRA / BOCW Act
20.Abstract of various applicable Labour Laws
21.Annual Return under CLRA Act
22.Annual Return under BOCW Act
23.Annual Return under Maternity Benefit Act
24.Annual Return under PoW Act
25.Annual Report under PoSH Act
26.Annual Return under PoB Act
27.Registration by PE under BOCW Act
28.Registration by every establishment of building construction under BOCW Act
29.Registration under ISMW Act
30.Licence under ISMW Act
31. Labour Licence under CLRA Act
32. Constitution of IC under PoSH Act
33. Payment of Cess under BOCW Act
34. Beneficiary Registration under BOCW Act
35. Minimum Wage compliance
36. PF Compliance
37. ESI Compliance (presently there is a stay by SC)
38. Compliance of Local Government Labour Welfare
39. Compliance of Local Government Profession Tax.
With the implementation of Labour Codes, there will be one registration, one licence, one return, new forms / titles of registers.
You need to higher any expert like me to take care of all this compliance. Penalties are increased in the Codes manifold to act as deterrent.
I am having 40 plus years experience and handled / worked as an advisor in compliance of many projects / work places including of building constructions in many States in last 20 years. I have a qualified and experience team to take care of entire compliance management under my control. My company is registered under PF, ESIC, GST etc.
From India, Mumbai
brs1966Many thanks Mr,Akhil Bhartiya for your updated wonderful presentation .. Thanks
From Switzerland, Langenthal