PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Doctor Siva Global Hr
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
As it's known creating awareness on POSH at the workplace is so necessary to keep the working environment safe and healthy.
Also during work from home situations, it is equally important to create awareness about sexual harassment, and this could be achieved by providing eLearning modules so that employees can get trained about POSH in the comfort of WFH.
If you are looking for the most comprehensive POSH eLearning solution for your workforce, take a look here: https://elearnposh.com/
Let me know if you found it useful!
THE QUESTION : Dear Members, How should we create awareness of POSH during WFH situations. What are the situations while WFH which are comes under POSH.
THE ANSWER POSSIBLE:
The POSH situation is arising in any physical or virtual office or work place and it is a generic aspect where a company need to be vigilant. For example the Talents should be having good awareness on POSH Situations in all virtual way of working that happens in most of the WFH situations :
- Virtual Meetings that happens through Digital mode
- Social Media usage in Work
- Audio or bridge call Meetings
- Work in systems and IT Platforms and so on
1) Talents should be mindful of the content that is being shared ( eg., inappropriate photos, videos, tagging co-workers on any inappropriate content )
2) ensuring no suggestive emoticons with impression of unwelcoming sexual undertones
3) ensuring body language during office video calls
4) ensuring right conversations on official calls
5) ensuring the screen share is being done to discuss work, there are no offensive screen savers
And things like that. The decorum of Participants, Dress Code, When the Meeting is on and camera is on the beheviour and conduct of the participants in the meetings to be recorded automatically and related matter there of.
From India, Chennai