Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Bhartiya Akhil

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I entered the date of appointment new employee wrongly ,So what to do to change the date?
From India, Karaikudi
Dear Sumith ji, You need to give some more information. Where you entered the date of appointment wrongly, in PF or ESI or any where else?
From India, Mumbai
If it is for epf, pls raise the joint declaration form through your employer and submit it to epf office. Pls find joint declaration form as attached
From India, Vadodara

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JOINT DECLARATION EPF.pdf (76.6 KB, 36 views)

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™