Dear sir/madam, Please clarify. Organization which is not incorporated, is doing Manpower Services (House Keeping). They want to know whether they require to take any license to include additional services such as Packers & Movers service, Solutions & Management Services, Automobile Services, Electronic Services, Events and Cab Service with their organization. If yes, what are they. Already they have MSME Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate, GST Registration Certificate, PAN, Partnership Deed, PF and ESI.
From India, Hyderabad
Hi Thirumurugan,
If your existing regn. (or with no registration) is for a 'Proprietorship' firm not much to do except adding additional services in your Prof.taxation & GST Regn. On the other hand if you convert your Prop.firm into either Partnership firm, or a Pvt.Ltd/LLC or Public Ltd Co. then you have to obtain amended registration for all like PAN/TAN, MSME, GST and should be registered/incorporated under the respective Acts/laws like the Companies Act.
Whereas if you ask about 'licences' it should be further examined with ref. to the applicable laws/acts.

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server