Menaka HR

Dear Sir/Ma'am, In my company one of employee left the company, without any official intimation over the mail or in hard copy. But he informed his problem with GM and HR orally that why he is unable to continue with us.. In such case he is applicable for his full and final settlement or not.
Hope to hear from you soon.

From India, Taramani
Hr Manager
J S Malhotra
Sr Manager (hr) In Power Sector Psu
+1 Other

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


You can process his F&F settlement, after completing his separation formalities. You can contact the employee and ask him to send his resignation letter and initiate separation procerss.
From India, Aizawl
Menaka HR

Thanks you so much Sir, for your valuable suggestions.. Regards' Menaka
From India, Taramani
J S Malhotra

In such cases, we need to refer the terms of engagement. Whether the offer of appointment contains the clause of Notice Period before leaving? If so, what are the conditions to set off the Notice Period where the Notice Period is not served by the employee. However, the Company is bound to pay all legitimate dues in such cases.

From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server