Name in UAN and AADHAR different - EPF death claim - What is the procedure to change the name in the UAN? - CiteHR


One of our employee died. His name in UAN, sslc certificate ,aadhaar and death certificate is different. If we apply will his form get rejected? What is the procedure to change the name in the UAN? Its about one year he died.due to delay in getting documents related to member,confusion in filling ,lockdown etc we r not able to apply.wil it create any problem. Plz give solution
From India, Hyderabad
The application will certainly be rejected if you apply with the available documents. Therefore, before going forward, you have to give a joint declaration signed by the claimant and the employer to for effecting the changes in the PF records as per the adhar. Changes required to be made in the death certificate according to adhar should be done separately. You cannot change the adhar details of a deceased because it would require the biometric information of the person and is not possible. With a joint declaration supported by adhar you can effect changes in the PF records.
From India, Kannur

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server