Hi Seniors, I have drafted a template for WFH for my company, if any suggestions or any mistake please guide me.
Waiting for your kind comments on this:
This is to inform you all that management has decided to provide work from home option for one week and it will get effects from tomorrow onwards.
Few processes need to be strictly follow up and given below.
1. The everyday morning we have a stand-up meeting and discuss your work schedule
2. End of the day send your work status to your reporting manager via email and copy to Director and HR
3. Employees not updated their work status considered as unpaid leave for that day
4. Employees are requested to reachable always via mobile, email and rocket chat
5. Anyone doesn't want to work then you have to apply for the leave and take it if you don't have leave balance then considered as unpaid leave.
6. Any leaves or concerns you have to communicate via email only to your reporting manager and copy to Director and HR
From India, Madras
If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.