Insolvency N Gst Professional
Your Friend
Hr Executive
Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have my name changed after marriage due to which PF transfer claim is rejected stating name is different. Raised grievance in EPFO & got reply stating I need to fill joint declaration form & submit the form to EPFO office. I have query here, is the joint declaration form I need to submit is with current employer or previous as current employer is having correct name already. Old name was in previous employer. Also seal & signature should be of current employer or previous?
From India, Pune
Hi , It needs to be done when you got married and with which employer you was at that time. Most important which employer is having your old name registered in there records.
From India, Delhi
Hi Anshu, Join declaration will be from Old employer with old employer seal and sign. Hope you have document proofs with new name like PAN, Aadhar.
From India, Pune
Circular refers in this connection
I am sure you have UAN.

From India, Pune
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™