I have rejoined in my last company with half ctc due to project ramp down at company, now completed 2 months only, on notice period from last 15days, but here it's 2months notice period, but next offered company not ready to wait, offering double ctc on current & same ctc on my last company, offered company having no issue if I abscond, had 3 years where I HV currently rejoined , what will happen if I abscond? If in case offered company (vender & client side work) release if no work , then can I get job? Will I get negative feedback from current in background verification? Pls suggest the same, need to take decision in 2-3days, thanks in adv.
From India, Mumbai