Hello Sir/Madam, I am an employee of Company-A since 2015. Offer Letter, Salary Increment Letters and Salary Payslips are all received from Company-A.
However, salary payment from the current financial year FY 2019-20 has been made from a sister concern i.e. Company-B.
The Balance sheet of Company-A shows Company-B as a related party. The TDS deductions on Salary are being made by Company-B and accordingly after end of this financial year, Company-B will issue the Form-16.
Is it acceptable to be an employee of Company-A and accordingly receive salary slips from Company-A, while having the Form-16 being issued by Company-B.
From Company-A's point of view, Company-B is just paying the salary on Company-A's behalf and I remain the employee of Company-A.
Can this be addressed through any bridging document between Company-A and Company-B.

From India, Mumbai
Your Friend
Hr Executive

Your Friend

Hi Akash, Better to have document from both the companies. By this way it will not impact the other benefits of employment like Gratuity, PF etc.
From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server