Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi all, In my fathers case he worked from 1993 to approx 12 year. He doesn't know date of relieving and last salary withdrawn.
After that company he joined another company and resigned 6 years back and he got PF final settlement.
Now the issue is i raised grievance to PF office Madurai stating that my fathers first company whether he is eligible for pension.
I got a reply that yes he is eligible but he has to submit form 10D along with profs.
Issue 1: My father's date of relieving not known
Issue 2: last establishment owner not available now
Issue 3: Few details not known to fill form 10D (like relieving year salary and total pension )
Issue 4: DETAILS OF BREAK IN SERVICE form downloaded from your site . Can you please attach one sample filled from for user understanding
Experts pls help on my issues.

You can try to get a scheme certificate from EPFO with some details which might have been available with your father , like EPF a/c number with your father's last company. Also get a scheme certificate from EPFO for your father's second employment.
You can submit both to PF office, if your father attains 58 years of age alongwith relevant documents.

Now my fathers age is 51 is there any possibility to get pension or we need to wait till 58 years .
In form 10 D we can mention 'Type of pension' as REDUCED PENSION - is this way can i apply

You have the option to avail pension at a reduced amount, if your father did not attain
58 years of age. But you will get full pension, if he submits docs, to EPFO, after he attains
58 years of age.
But in the case of reduced pension also, you will have to wait, till your father attains 52 years of age.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™