EPFO Claim: checked my passbook account it tells the claim is Settled But Returned - CiteHR
Software Engineer

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi, My EPF Claim was settled but when I checked my passbook account it tells the claim is Settled But Returned.
Could you please let me know how can I get the amount back which is deducted now?
I have checked my UAN account and see that My bank account details were not yet verified by my presnt employer which might have cause this issue.
I have raised a request to verify my Bank account now but I want to know what is the procedure to get the money back which is debited from my account?

Dear friend,
No need to worry on this issue, first of all i would like to tell you that your claim request is not acceptable if your pf account does not have your bank account details or verified details,
as I know something went wrong in your bank, for this type of problem we should submit ASR form(available in pf office) attested by you and your employer in pf office.

Thanks for reply,
I met with my HR team they told that the money will automatically get credited in my PF account after 10-15 days, then again I can raise a claim after updating the Bank details correctly in PF account.
They told me that earlier we used to fill some form but now the process has changed and we dont need to fill any form.
So could you please let me knbow if the above info provided by my HR team is correct or not?

Please login with your UAN and password and check your bank account details and KYC,
if everything is correct then check your claim status of if found any mistake that may reject again.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™