pawan-kumar1
Sir, I'm applied for pf claim - The amount was settled but returned. So I'm checked for my bank account is closed and I'm going to update my mother bank account in kyc online its approved by my company but online status verification shown by N/A Then I'm resubmit online claim the claim was rejected saying it was already settled. How to claim?
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Screenshot_2019-03-08-15-52-37.png (150.9 KB, 68 views)

anurag-kedia
PF Claim Settled But Returned - When I Resubmit Online Claim The Claim Was Rejected Saying It Was Already Settled
Please help me is reissue cheque request letter along with form 13 mandatory and submitted through online or send through post

From India, Kolkata
chanda-mohan-mahto
Sir, the pension money of my beloved company did not come, while the pension money of the present company came.When I filled the form for pension money from me, I was rejected, Claim Already Settled.Please tell me what is the solution so that I can withdraw my pledge
From India, Purnea
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg IMG_20201013_203815.jpg (184.9 KB, 17 views)

Glidor

https://www.citehr.com/416584-pf-re-...-download.html
download the form, fill it , sign it and get it attested with employer, and submit to EPFO office with a cheque leaf,

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.