Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working for a manufacturing company they have given me the CTC breakup on the same they have included the Gratuity amount as a deduction on monthly basis. Now i have completed 4 yrs of service and i want to move from this company . shall i get the gratuity deducted from my CTC back or not.
If i continued till 5 yrs will i get gratuity as well as the amount deducted on my CTC?
Thanks in advance.

From India, Bangalore
Deduction from employee on accpount of gratuity is illegal.
If such deuctions are being then put up a repersentation to the company.
Ask them to refund the amount.
If you work for 5 continuous years it is company duty to pay gratuity n not indirectly take money from employee.

From India, Pune
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™