Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello, I want to withdraw my pf amount.i have worked 1 year 6 pf amount is like this EPF - 38781
EPS - 20474
but my PAN is not verified in Pf account its showing error so if i withdraw my pf amount will TDS get deducted?? Bcz my epf & eps amount if i add it will come more than 50000.
Kindly help me on this
If TDS get deducted then what i should do next

Please submit self-attested copy of your PAN card and Form 15G to the PF office where your account in being held, mentioning your UAN, after submitting withdrawal claims online.
Please go through the below mentioned solutions:
Login to check if your details in profile matches with that as per your Aadhar. If not you may request for the necessary corrections and upon updation of the same ask your employer to manually verify your PAN if not automatically verified in your UAN Portal.
While applying for claim you get an option to upload Form 15-G. Scan the duly filled and signed copy of the form and add self attested copy of PAN & Aadhar in the same PDF file and upload the same.
Also for safer side submit a copy of Form 15G along with self attested copies of PAN and Aadhar as suggested by Mr. Rajveera. Don't forget to take an acknowledgement receipt for the same.
If you file ITR you may claim the deductions.
Vishakha M.
Recruitment and Payroll Consultant

Hi Rajveera & Vishakha
Thanks for the reply.
I have checked my name through this link before but name is mismatch
So i asked for corrections they replied to visit incometax office.
Is it if i submit self attested PAN and 15G form to PF office my TDS will not get deduct??
Even i have 1 more doubt
Is EPF amount should not exceed 50000 or EPF + EPS = total amount should not exceed 50000 for TDS deduction
Kindly help me on this
Thanks in advance

TDS is applicable only if your PF accumulation exceeds Rs. 50000/-, the service being less than 5 years (or 3 years, I am not sure), including employer contribution.
It is advisable to opt for necessary corrections, as it takes approximately 7 days for the details reflect in Income Tax Portal.
It's the overall withdrawal amount that is considered for TDS applicability.
Vishakha M.
Recruitment and Payroll Consultant

Hi Vishakha
I have tried for making corrections through
But They are asking for PAN card acknowledgment number for making corrections.
But i dont have PAN acknowledgment number.
Can u tell me how to get PAN card acknowledgment number using PAN number??
2) If i visit to incometax dept for corrections what i need to submit documents for necessary corrections.
Thanks in advance.

Visit link below:
Select Name
Enter details as per your PAN and submit.
Hope this helps you.
Vishakha M.
Recruitment and Payroll Consultant

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™