PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hello Members, Can you please help me understand whether an employee can opt for higher pension scheme now. The wages of the employee has gone beyond the prescribed limit in his new employment which he joined few days back. It's an entirely new entity & shall do the PF registration. Can he fill the joint declaration form & get it authorised from employer. Actual all the employees want to get into the scheme. Eagerly waiting for your help & advice.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™