Dear members, Attaching the revised Gazette Published on 13.06.19 for your ready reference
From India , Pune

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Official gazatte notification for revision of ESIC contribution reduction July 2019 (1).pdf (294.2 KB, 481 views)

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management
please clarify in % how much to deduct employee portion
From India, Madras
Employee’s Contribution : 0.75% Employer’s Contribution : 3.25% Total Contribution : 4.00% Suresh
From India, Thane
Employee’s Contribution : 1% Employer’s Contribution : 4% Total Contribution : 5.00% Anil Sinha
From India, Shimla
HI frnds How to upload esic on arrears pls anyone help me. Regards Anitha
From India, Bengaluru
Hi guys any one are looking our service in Bangalore , Pls do ping us on the given Numbers
About us
We JLGH wish to introduce ourselves in a dedicated Housekeeping Service, We have our served in many valued MNCís & renowned establishment in Bangalore spreading over Hosur, Electronic city, Bommasandra, Peenya & Nelamangala. The needs of the corporate sector are taken care by us with a key difference quality in commitment which justifies our profession.
We cover every single aspect of housekeeping from hygiene to good interiors leading to a clean & comfortable environment all through a very dedicated & work oriented team.
Ours is a well-established service industry for over a decade,
We have expanded our service to satisfactory of our clients Constant official needs
 Carpentry
 Plumbing
 Electrical Work
 Supply of Cleaning Materials
 Pest Control
 Land Scaping & Garden Maintenance
 Security Services
 Recruitment in Manpower services
We have great plans to cover other areas as well as our aim is to serve our clients to the best of their satisfaction.
Quotation will be submitted immediately after inspection of your office factory premises.
Yours faithfully.
9844878780/ 9916462561

From India, Bengaluru

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server