Hi, I work for an MNC. Recently I got a job opportunity in another MNC. I got that offer with a nice hike on my current CTC. Now during the notice period, I got the hike letter in my current company which is 20% on my current CTC. Now can I ask the new employer to increase my CTC and provide me with the offer with revised salary again?


Dear Friend,
Before answer this question may i know what is your intention to do.
1. When your current company has given you good hike of 20% then why you want to switch your job?
2. Many companies during notice period they hold employees salary, incentive and many benefits but in such scenario, your current company paid hike to you.
3. Your current company has given a hike and you want to do bargaining with offered company, this kind of thinking reflects your personality and may they terminate your offer letter.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.