I need your suggestion for below mentioned details related to PF opt out.
*One of our colleague crossed his Basic + DA of Rs .15000 salary.*
1. What is the next process for proceeding further.
(a) Form Name?
(b) Time ?
(c) Way of submitting the form (Physically submit to the department or any option for online?)
Please help me out my dear experts.
28th May 2019 From India, Bengaluru
Dear Friend,
If your colleague's contribution exceeds during his contribution period, then you can not have the option to put him out from PF contribution.
You have to pay his PF wages capped at 15,000 max of 1800 contribution.
28th May 2019 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™