Hi all,
I am looking for legal advise or contact details of legal advisor for filing complaint against following in Bangalore immediately.
1. Employee name not registered in books though working for the company since 6 Years
2. No salary deposit by Bank even the salary is above minimum limit
3. Delay is salary deposit
4. Starting a sister concern & making the employee work for both the companies without giving documents.
5. No basic Amenities provided in office for employees
6. No PF, No Medi Assist or claims
5. Threatening employees

From India, Bengaluru

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server