Form 10 C submission to PF office Pune with Employer _inputs needed
My EPS is not settled ;had submitted my FORM 10 C during exit
and when grievance was raised to the Pune office they stated employer has not submitted Form 10 C ,please submit the same.
Now the issue is my employer is not co-operating nor responding.
I have settled abroad and can't contact PF Pune office personally;
just wanted to know can we submit the Form 10 C to PF office with out contacting the employer and get it settled.
Please advise.

From Australia, Wheelers Hill
Not sure whether you have UAN number allotted by your employer. If you are having UAN number and got registered, your can claim your Pension contribution through UAN login itself, provided if you have not completed more 9.6 years with your last employer.

From India, Madras
mine organisation is exempted trust
From Australia, Wheelers Hill

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server