My friend worked in one company last 10 months after that he getting information from HR team company going to move another location my friend decided to go another company without paper ..He got Job Also ..Now Old company Providing minimum Wages arrear amount t0 old employees ..He eligible for that because he also working low salary amount other guys are getting amount ...Its possible to get amount from company ..
Please help to me...

From India, Bengaluru
Sr.manager - Hr&admin


Your friend worked for that company just for 10 months. I presume he left without information, without following proper exit process. Which means his previous employer already might have initiated disciplinary action. So when he is not in the rolls of the company he cannot expect.
Or still if he is working with the current company under notice period, then it is at the discretion of the employer. Most of the employer will not consider if the employee is on notice period.

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server