View Poll Results: Can I sue my employer for not accepting my Resignation,submitted even on Health based or to serve th
Yes,I can Sue my employer; 0 0%
Serve my notice period 1 50.00%
Pay compensation to employer & leave office 1 50.00%
Don't know what to do 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Insolvency N Gst Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Am a female employee working in a NBFC company in urban area from the last 9years.But with increasing load,pressure & hectic schedule;my health been detorating badly.
So submitted my resignation to my employer by requesting to accept them with immediate effects.
But my employer asking me either to work for 2months on notice period or to pay 2months salary amount as compensation to them.Felt very dissapointment,with my company's behaviour towards their old employees.Am unable to work anymore & asked them that I can work for 1month on notice period.
So pls Mr.Malik sir,Mr.Kutty sir and all other respective officials,guiide me through this,as am unable to pay neither 2months salary nor been able to work on notice period for 2months.

What does your appointment order say about exit?
What is the health problem which necessitates immediate exit?
You will have to leave as per the terms and conditions of appointment order or will have to prove that your medical condition is so critical that you cannot work at all.
Legally you may be on a weak wicket if your appointment order has specified 2 months notice period or buy off.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™