1. You can give your employees sincere continuous feedbackand motivate them to work better and smarter.
2. You can set attainable targets to motivate employees and empower them to be confident when they achieve them.
3. You can realign business objectives according to employee goals.
4. It becomes easier to address concerns from managers and employees.
5. You can align your priorities for the business and discuss them with your employees.
6. You can communicate your vision to your employees clearly.
7. You can manage employee promotions based on the assessment.
8. You can give them a sense of direction with their goals.
9. You can assess your employee strengths and weaknesses and give them additional training and support.
10. Appraisals have a lot of benefits when executed effectively.