Respected Team, I had logged complaint against my previous company in Labour Court for claiming my wages and for forcefully resignation. Currently I have selected in another company and my joining will be on this week. I have doubt that my previous company will not clear my BCG. Some people suggested me to withdraw my complain and then ask to employer for BCG clearance.
So I need your suggestions in this case.
Can employer has right to give negative feedback in BCG even in my working years they have not received any complaints regarding to my work and behaviour.

From India, New Delhi
Loginmiraclelogistics & Management)
Compliance Manager

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


It's near impossible to read & have access to what information is provided on BGC by a parent co. You may withdraw the complaint from the court, if it really helps. But no one could guarantee you that the previous co. would provide a good report for a BGC even after that. You may have to take chances only. Be positive as you said you had a 'good' track record with them.
From India, Bangalore

You may have a talk with the HR and inform as to what exactly transpired between you and the previous company and why you were compelled to go legal. This may not prevent but might mitigate the issue to an extent provided the present employer is employee friendly and understands the situation.
Good luck
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server