Labour Law & Hr Consultant

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I had resigned from the company on 15th jan and it has been accepted by the organisation, I am serving three month notice period but after 15 days getting all the necessary work done HR came and asked me that from next day we are asking to leave and we will pay only the basic salary of yours in full and final settlement as per the letter issued but if i am willing to serve the notice period is the HR or company decision is right and if i have to complain where i can go for the same.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
When the resignation submitted by the employee is effective from a future date which carries in its fold the notice period to be served by the employee as per the contract of employment and it is accepted by the employer, the employer cannot change the effective exit date according to his convenience. Such an act, if resorted to by the employer, amounts to a counter offer which should be accompanied with the salary for the remaining unserved period of notice.
If you are a workman under the ID Act,1947 make a complaint with the local Labor Officer.
If not, file a Civil Suit against the employer for breach of the contract of employment and claim damages.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™