Ours is a startup IT Company and we give fixed amount as salary to our employee. Now they are asking for salary slips. Can you please help me in this regard- How to calculate the amount like HRA DA etc.? We do not have PF or ESI facility or no PT deduction for now.
31st January 2019 From India, Aurangabad
"consolidated gross payout for he month of ..............."
is the term where no such bifurcation is done
31st January 2019
Thanks for your reply.
but could you please explain a lil more.
Thanks & Regards,
6th February 2019 From India, Aurangabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™