No Tags Found!

Naziya Parveen
I have left my job at 7-01-2019 and I applied for form 31 ( pf in advance) but there is coming issue that "your establishment is covered under ESI wages is less than 21 K and Since you have ESI facility you are not eligible for pf in advance "
Please help me how can I withdraw my pf in advance right now I'm not working anywhere from 15 days .

From India, New Delhi
Hr Consultant


check your UAN, if exit is done by employer, then you would get eligible to file form 60 days or form 31 after 30 days ( upto 75% of a/c 1)

Activate your UAN & confirm your Employer Exit from the Firm .Then add KYC and got approval from firm via DSC .then get the settled via Online claim
From India, Ramanathapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.