I won't say all the will be applicable to all, but wherever required, these shall be obtained.
I hope if conducting a Background check is in vogue, you should have obtained their report and is a positive one.
1. Offer letter issued to the selected candidate - duly filled in, signed.
2. A Joining Report - Mentioning the Post, Place of posting, Date & Time too (some times when the seniority question arises, the time of joining may be taken into consideration if more than one joined for the same post & same place.)
3. Experience certificate & Relieving certificate issued by the former employers
4. All originals of educational qualifications, training undergone.
5. Birth certificate (mentioning in the name of the candidate & parents'),
PAN CARD, Aadhaar card, driving licence,
passport -after verification & retaining a scan copies they can be returned.
6. UAN, Form-11 for EPF together with nomination forms for EPF & Gratuity
7. Get these signed by the recruit- Non Disclosure Agreement
8. If necessary Bond/agreement where employers to spend on training & induction, including visit to aboard.
9.Cancelled cheque leaf of the recruit's bank a/c, showing the Bank name, branch & IFSC code, his/her a/c No.
10. If necessary IT return of past year(s) and bank statement of last 3 months (this could be optional)
Other formats if you would require, pl. ask.
24th December 2018 From India, Bangalore