My name is Abhishek Bhowmick.I have been working in NTPC ltd,Assam since 2012 in F&A dept through an organisation UPL ltd,UPL ltd has deployed us to work in NTPC ltd on contract basis through a contractor.
Now Sir when i am asking for Experience Certificate from UPL Ltd which is my Principal Employer, they are denying to provide that. I have requested them several time but every time they are denying to provide the Experience Certificate.
Sir what should i do now? Kindly please help me Sir with a solution or my 7 years with get spoil.Please look at the matter Sir.

From India

Asso.Prof.(Commerce & Management)
Hi Abhishek,
Are you still there in NTPC or left. If you are still continuing with this contract you have to keep on urging the contractor. If you have been issued with an apptt.letter use it. Probably you might write to the UPL failing which directly to NTPC itself being the Principal Employer. Take help of well wishers in NTPC with whom you worked with to influence the UPL. Don't irritate them, but keep requesting them. When all failed you have to approach state Labour Dept. for their help.

From India, Bangalore
Nagarkar Vinayak L

HR and Employee Relations Consultant
Dear Colleague,
If you have left the services of the Contractor ( your immediate Employer And not Principal Employer), under the Contract labour Act/State rules you are legally entitled to get service certificate .
You write a strong letter asserting your right demanding the same to be delivered to you within seven days with a copy to the Labour Commissioner.
This perhaps will work.
If it does not , lodge a complaint with the Labor Commissioner.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™