Please help me out in this long-standing issue I'm facing. My employer had by mistake entered another employee Aadhar no in uan employer has seeded approved wrong ADHAR kyc details. How can i change Aadhar no?
From India, Pune
Dear Chetan, You need to submit joint deceleration form into pf office along with Xerox copy of Aadhar card and other documents mentioned on the form. You can get the form from concerning pf office.
From India, undefined

log in your member UAN profile of EPF and seed the correct adhaar by clicking the modify basic details, after seeding successful it will display next step to follow,
ask your employer to verify the same with DSC

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server