Dear Seniors,
I am working in a manufacturing unit and we are in a process of updating employees KYC details in UAN Portal and getting approved through DSC or by submitting it manually at PF Office.
We are facing problem with few employees mostly who are uneducated and there are not having either SSC Certificate of Birth Certificate to submit at PF office along with Joint Declaration Form, in that view what are the alternate documents we have to submit in PF office for correction of their name/birth details.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Seniors,
Please help me in this matter, is it possible to submit employee Ration Card if there don't have educational certificate or birth certificate (i.e. labours, house keepers who are not educated) for making corrections of their birth details in UAN portal. Other than SSC/Birth certificate what are the documents required for getting their PF joint declarations approved.

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server