Thread Started by #santosh-misal

I worked in this organization from jun14 to july17 my 15 days salary+leave in cashment+bonus is pending with organization i resigned over 1 yer 2 month but still I am not get my full and final settlement, now company said we not having fund to release the full and final settlement due to company client got insolvent
And we don't have any other options.
16th October 2018 From India, Pune
Hi. You must approach the labour commissioner and file complaint against employer for holding back your dues.
As long as your employer has not be declared insolvent, he has to arrange to pay your dues.
17th October 2018 From India, Mumbai
You first check if a competent court has declared the company insolvent, if so they must have appointmented an officer to realize the assests and pay off debts you need to register your issue with that officer and also write to the labour officer.
Call me if any assistance is required 9762382477
19th October 2018 From India, Hyderabad
Court order is a must for declaring insolvency. Otherwise several companies will become insolvent and do this trick
2nd November 2018 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information and resources for business and professional growth. Register Here
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™