Signup | Login
Documents requires for registration under BOCW Act in Gujarat
Cite.Co - Knowledge Base Of Real World Insights & Experiences For Professionals.
Create Account With Email Address (Get Validation Link)
Login with Email/Username
29th September 2018 From India, Visnagar
Please advise which are the documents required for registration for BOCW on IFP portal in Gujarat.
Appreciate your early response.
30th September 2018 From India, Visnagar
One contractor need to register under BOCW at Gujatat.
Start A New Discussion
- is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors.
and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
- Premium Professional Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)
Other Similar Discussions On Cite.Co
Registration under bocw act - client has got registered / mandatory for us to get registered?
Documents required for registration under shop & establishment act
Case study on bocw act - mandatory to take bocw registration along with cl licence?
Registration under bombay shops & establishment act
Applicability of bocw act to construction work in the factory premises
Related Files & Downloads Shared By Members
REGISTRATION & LICENSING UNDER DELHI S&E ACT.pdf
Registration for EPF-Procedures & documents.docx
Inspection Not Required Prior To Registration Under Rajasthan Shops And Establishment Act 1958.pdf
Knowledge Base Prime Sponsors
- Premium Professional Certification Courses To Enhance Your Career. Live & Interactive Digital Learning From Top Reputed Institutes Like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
- Simplify your HR and Payroll with FactoHR Solutions. Attendance System for smart monitoring, Payroll, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
This Discussion Thread
29 September 2018 08.05.00 PM
Subject Category Recent Discussions
Surrendering of Buildings and Other Construction Workers BOCW to Labour Department
Exemption from payment of 1 labour welfare cess - which State Govt has granted it?
If a Contractor only employs salaried employees and no wage earning labours will the contractor still need to maintain Wage Register for Employees who are deployed on site?
Construction jobs under CSR scheme will attract cess under BOCW Act or Not
Compliances to follow before and during construction activity
Marketing Aimed At Professionals
- Dedicated email campaign to get your organisation and products noticed.
Get in touch with us
Terms Of Service
All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™