PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
There is a mistake in DOE at EPFO resulting my withdrawal was rejected. There is no provision to change the DOE online at employer end, please advice in the matter.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
employer has to send request letter to EPF to change the date of Exit,
department may ask for some ECR's for verification and other related documents
once they get it verified with documents they will change the date of exit
alternate way
submit the physical mode of form 13 accompanying form 5 and 10 with correct details duly signed by old employer to old epf office, this will work
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™