Sr. Hr Executive
Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
If a employee left service and withdraw his epf amount but after one year joined again, Can we deposit his contribution amount in ecr against uan no directly or we need to inform to EPF office as new employee with new a/c no.
From India, Delhi
UAN will remain same and complete the KYC instant at the time of joining , new a/c no only would get generated and employer will remit the proceedcs to same UAN

UAN Number will remain same but you need to create the PF Account Number has new Joiner to your company.
1. you need to provide the new employee id. need to inform to epf office, because you have already marked Exit.

From India, Bengaluru
Dear J P, You can directly submit contribution through ECR but only thing you need to do is to create new PF number for your oranisation and treat as new joinee.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™