#AnonymousIn case of EPF transfer only amount in the provident fund get transfered and for the pension scheme only service get transfered not the amount.
You must have filled the form 31 for transferring of your EPF account.
By doing so your both ,fund and service period, have been transfered.
You may fill an online grievance in this regard into EPF for more clarification.
16th August 2018 From India, Varanasi
I have changed 3 companies in a gap of 2-3 years with total experience as of Feb is 9 year. I can see my PF amount got transferred from 1 company to other company however Pension contribution was not transferred into my UAN linked Pension account (EPFO website), Please help me understand.
1) Why my pension money was not transferred?
2) Will it be getting transferred if I complete 10 Year of Total experience or I have to complete 10 years of Experience with 1 company ?
3) If my pension will not be getting transferred from my previous company, as I have not completed 10 years with that single company, am I eligible to withdraw pension from my previous employer now?
4) If I am planning to leave this company by next 2 year can I withdraw only pension amount of my current company before leaving and joining other company?
5) If I leave job in next 5 year after completing 15 years of total service will I get pension at the retirement? can I withdraw full amount or partial amount at that time?
10th April 2019 From India, Bangalore