Thread Started by #hr-hcbl

Kindly suggest that what are the organizations/societies/Welfare trust/any other for bank employee benefits other than employer part like pf and Gratuity, where employee can get enrolled for their future benefits.
1st August 2018
Dear Friend,
You can go for investing in Notified Pension Scheme. It's a social security scheme from the government, managed by NSDL. This scheme has addition tax benefits under section 80 ccd(1) and ccd(2).
Unlike pf, money invested in NPS has equity exposure, hence returns are more than pf over a period of time.
Rahul Chhabra
1st August 2018 From India, Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™