You may use the following draft:
Employee No ______
_________ (name of your school)
_________ (address of your school)
Request for Transfer on Family GroundsDear Sir/Madam,
1. This is to inform you that I have working as ______ (your designation) in _________ (name of your school) for the last seven years.
2. When I had joined the school I was single (or without issue, write as applicable). Over a period of time, my life has progressed and expansion of family has taken place.
3. My spouse works at abroad. This has increased my responsibility of raising the children on my own. Amidst this, I do not get support from my in-laws or anyone from my maternal side as they stay at _______ (location). I could have hired baby-sitter for my children but I find it extremely difficult to get the right kind of person. Therefore, I am waging a lonely battle on various fronts like managing household work, grooming children and above all managing duties. My life becomes still more onerous when either of the child falls sick. Nevertheless, my all the challenges could get resolved if I get posting to a place that is near to hometown.
4. In view of this, may I hereby put forth my request to transfer me to _________ (location)? If I get posting at that place, my other family members will take care of my children and I will be able to execute my teacher's duties with undivided attention.
5. Please forward my application to the approving authority and oblige.
___________ (your signature)
30th July 2018 From India, Bangalore