Asst. Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
When an employee joins a new employer after resigning from the previous organization, what documents do the new employer needs to take from the new employee for crating a PF account for the new employee in the new organization. Does the new employee needs the PAN number of the new employee to be sent to the PF department for creating the new PF account? Or is it sufficient for the new employer to send the UAN number of the new employee to the PF department for creating new PF account? What happens in case the UAN number is not aadhar linked?
From India, Bengaluru
Dear Annonymous
The PF account of an employee is created by the employer at the time of joining and not the PF Field Office. The Employer would require the UAN no or PF no. along with adhaar details.
and incase to UAN is not linked to the aadhaar card then new employer will link it at the time of registration.
Winston D'souza

From India, Panjim
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™