Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Not at all. Though you are unethical in your action.
From India, Chennai
I have two offers from two companies- let's say company A and Company B. Company A has confirmed my joining date and Company B may take another 4 to 5 months of time. I want join company A meanwhile but my problem is if I joined company A and came out of it without serving notice period to join company B, will there be any problem with PF UAN as it is already seeded with PAN and aadhar? Will there be any problem with company B regarding PF? I am concerned as UAN is already seeded with aadhar, it is not possible to create another one. So what may company B may do in such a situation?
From India, Secunderabad
My question is like UAN which is already seeded with aadhar and PAN will be created with company A right, so after coming out from Company A without serving notice period and join company B and Company B tries to create another UAN which is not possible so if i provide with my previous UAN details what all the other things should i submit to the company B or if i don't provide them my UAN they will obviously know my UAN with the aadhar so will there any problem with company B related to pf account
From India, Secunderabad
There could be problem as it is very likely the company B will come to know of your UAN details. But are you within the salary limit (<Rs. 15,000/pm) . If you are drawing more then you may insist on non-coverage of PF. But your idea of absconding from company A is not appreciated. This forum cannot cannot be used to promote unethical practices.
From India, Mumbai
Sir i don't mind if company B knows about company A but my problem is to know whether company B able to generate PF membership id as i don't have any documents of company A like exit date and reliving letter and all
From India, Secunderabad
The UAN is used to make a single account for single person. Hence they can generate a new UAN if you didn't provided any old information. If you provide your old UAN details then new PF amount also provided in same UAN but with two accounts. You may need to transfer old account money to new account.

From India, Kaithauli
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™