Insolvency N Gst Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working under a PSU and availing housing provided by PSU. I have resigned from PSU and as per company rules I can retain house for 7 months but company is giving illogical reasons and forcing me to vacate house.
As per rules I will not so can PsU stop my PF amount by imposing undue penalty and force me to clear died before releasing my PF amount.

From India, Ludhiana
It will be in your interest to pay 7 months rent and allied charges in advance to the PSU.
This will help you finalise your a/cs well in time when you vacate the house.
You need to check your housing rules as stay beyond retirement date cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
PF payment should not be held up.,
But some PSUs do this kind of safety margin, because people dilly dally to vacate especially in big metros.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™